Dumpster Rental FAQ:
- What happens after the rental is booked?
- We delivery the dumpster
- You fill it with your junk, construction debris, roofing, etc.
- We pick up the dumpster and dispose of the material
- Will dumpsters damage my driveway?
- Dumpsters will not damage your driveway, protection is always laid down to prevent any damages
- Do I need to be home during delivery or pickup?
- Not usually, as long as a clear location is noted during booking we can usually place the dumpster without issue
- Delivery is typically before noon on the first rental day unless specified otherwise
- Pickup is in the afternoon of the last rental day, or the following day
- We can usually accomodate special requests as well
- How do I know when you’ll arrive?
- We send out text alerts to you when we are on the way for both delivery and pickup
- What if I have other questions?
- Call/text: 484-839-0075
- Email: BerksLehighDumpsters@gmail.com
- Use our contact form: Contact Us
- Household items and waste: Furniture, garbage, clothing, glass, plastic, matresses, paper, plastic, etc.
- Construction material: Drywall, wood, nails, kitchen cabinets, flooring, carpet, etc.
- Roofing debris: Wood, nails, underlayment, asphalt shingles up to 20 square (2000sqft) single layer
- Yard and landscaping: Tree limbs, branches, wood chips
- Clean fill (maximum 4 yards per dumpster)
- Railroad ties & phone poles (can only be mixed with other wood)
- Electronics and other e-waste can be dropped off at the Leesport recycling center
Items NOT Allowed:
- Any liquids other than household cleaning supplies
- Gas, oil
- Anything marked hazardous, flammable, or explosive
We Look Forward to Hearing from You
Call or text us at:
Get Started on Your Project Today